topbella

Saturday, December 19, 2009

meniti hari-hari terakhir di Teluk Batik

Assalamualaikum...

Olla, meet again in my lovely-movely blog... long time not writing anything in here even though i always felt dying to write something bout my feel or what's happening in my life journey... unfortunately,just the idea lingering in my head but i cannot push it out... as i said, i cannot write anything if i'm not in da right mood of that... and now here i am, ready to express few things in my heart, which make me breath hardly recently...

i am in my last days in teluk batik which also mean the days of being apart from friends that i made up here is nearer... i hate this kind of feeling so much.. seriously..! this is one part that i hate most when making friends and being close with them... to say goodbye... i realize that the feeling would be just a moment, but still that short moment can make me down straight to da bottom of my heart... and not only that, the next step that i would face in my life after this, i know it won't be the same anymore... i'd been ONLY 2 months in this GEMS prog, but i can feel the changes in myself... something is changing... the rhyme would be lil bit different and things that consider important in my life before won't be that important anymore... coz there's something else more important for me to catch up... it's hard but still i have to make it up regardless the pain that i have to bear...

one thing that i feel so thankful is the chances to enjoy and experience many different things in life, that given by Allah of course... how easy my path is... how strong i am to face all the obstacles that i wont say disaster but close to it... the process of updating ourselves is challenging and may need us to be willing enough to CHANGE... i dont know why, but my heart feel like bursting out writing all this statement... serius dada terasa sesak dgn semua ni... satu per satu rasa yg tak tau camana nk diterjemahkan dgn kata2, terpendam kejap kat dalam hati n tak terluah through the way i used to express it... it's hurt.. really hurt... but i'm totally fine... this is common... sometimes i believe we need this kinda feels in our life to make sure that we maintain on the right path all along the road...


there's something else actually yg mengganggu perasaan ni... hehe~ tp masalah yg satu ni mmg takkan terselesai punya sehingga la it occurs at da right place and time... that's it from me for now... don't worry, one another post will be come soon right after this... ;)

c ya...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I was born on 5 Muharram 1407.. sweet and cute lady~ haha~ just joking... common and moderate... a little servant of Allah.. love art... complicated~~