topbella

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Critical thinking...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

One of my strength and ability is having a critical and an analytical types of thinking... as for me, i am thankful to Allah for this advantage i have... but somehow, it makes me feel thirsty when i don't have anyone to discuss a matter up to my level... i keep searching for someone that can give me the same critical ideas which i hope can open up my mind n make me think n think n think... coz i am a thinker... simple discussion is okay with me but not enough... i don't think "sikap ambil mudah" is something that is taught in our religion - Islam... of course only base on the little knowledge bout Islam that i know... hope someone to correct me if i am wrong... or people can leave me with my fault without a single feeling to correct it... ur choice.. not mine.. :))


sedari dulu masa zaman sekolah, i am already a thinker... most people who knows me well realized that none of a serious decision in my life was taken lightly without me deeply think about their pros and cons...  it just my nature... n also the reason i am so picky or choosy in being friend with insan bernama lelaki terutamanya... susah bg ain utk buat sesuatu tu sia2 tanpa sebarang faedah... kwn utk berborak kosong mmg ramai, tp kwn yg blh memberi input2 utk membantu perkembangan minda tu terlalu kurang... 


lots of time, me and my fren try to select a topic to discuss but end up with playing statements... i just haha hihi huhu with them together2, but deep inside me, i felt so empty... better for me not to start being serious coz when ever i started it, people can hardly bare with my hujah and Questions... tp ain penah terbaca somewhere, bahawa Rasulullah tak menggalakkan umat baginda utk byk bermain dlm hidup... then why it is so hard for people to discuss something openly and seriously without being emotional of course... i

'm so tired with this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I was born on 5 Muharram 1407.. sweet and cute lady~ haha~ just joking... common and moderate... a little servant of Allah.. love art... complicated~~