topbella

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

after 3 weeks being in Teluk Batik

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

It's been such a long time i'm not updating anything in here... it's not that i don't want to, but the commitment to all modules n the activities really catch my fingers from writing anything... plus the internet was also got into trouble for almost 1 1/2 week - the cable was stolen they said..

So alhamdulillah there are a lot things i learnt in this GEMS prog... i AM happy to be here.. surely no regrets at all... of course no one will regret to live in a resort for almost 3 months... foods are fully provided and we also get our allowance... but the tasks n burden are quite tough n even some of the participants quit from this prog... as for me, i wont have any prob with all the modules since i have deep interest in business and management all that things... at least i used to feel that this is what i need...

we are trained to polish our english here, our confidence, our communication skill... in the other word i would say, we are here to be trained on our employability skills. so that we can be an excellent employee after we finish this prog... it feels good to have new friends, to be more creative, more confidence... it really feels good... i dont know how to state this.. all i can say Allah is Very Da Great One... there is something actually that i feel like losing it when i came here, but i guess i should just try to be a +ve and an optimistic person...

Day after tomorrow, on the night, i will have a public speaking prelimination... i represent my "company". but till now i still not memorizing all of my text yet... huhuhu~ little bit nervous also to talk in front of more than 200 people... and there is also a business plan presentation to do on this thursday... very busy life we have here seriously... but still i enjoy... and grateful too to be selected and to be given this kind of chances...

before i end my post this time, i would love to story something that is quite embarrassing, happened to me today... this morning our instructor, ms shantini want us to discuss bout this one topic - "how to tackle a guys/girls within 7 days"... after all the guys already gave their opinion, it came to the girls turn... i dont know why, by the time ms shantini called my name, out of nowhere, i was blushing... all the class member noticed it i guess, or at least half of the class... i felt so shy becoz the guy sat in front of me said that if there's a mirror, i can see that my face really turning into red... huhuhu~ one other girl also said so, that my face obviously blushing... i dont like to get blush in front of so many guys... that makes me feel very uneasy whenever i face them... now i just need to pretend that i dont really care eventhough i seriously felt ashamed... what a day... she called me actually twice and i got blush both time she called me... mybe the topic itself quite personal for me... i dont have the answer actually coz i really dont know how to tackle a guy in such a short time... n plus i dont think i'll ever do that... even if i do, that guy for surely wont believe my words...

so my fingers are freezing already... i think its time for me to go... see u next time hopefully... daaa...

ilalliqa'...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I was born on 5 Muharram 1407.. sweet and cute lady~ haha~ just joking... common and moderate... a little servant of Allah.. love art... complicated~~