topbella

Saturday, November 14, 2009

what to say...

assalamualaikum..

Today is the talent day for GEMS TBL 03.. no need to know what's the meaning... just wanna write something in here bout my daily life in this programme... It's morning break now... doesn't feel like to eat, so I just came here in the computer room n check out my luvly column, which is my blog of course... nothing much to remark, just wanna spend this short time doing something... so i decide to update my blog...


I'm not very well today... actually starting from last nite, i felt like going to have a flu... my voice already change lil bit... but still okay... nothing big... i'm actually is having a flu right know... mybe of the season, plus too much things to do n etc... still try to hold on myself... hehe~ sounds like too much suffer isn't it? no la... i'm having fun here, learning to be an adult, how to handle life in future after getting a job... just sometimes as a human being, surely i have a down n up time... for now, i guess it's "downing" time for me... :p

Just pray for my success okay... i know there's a lot of friends n family also who always support me... i never forget that... even i dont know specifically who r they, but all i know is just that there must be someone always pray for my happiness n success... one of them, without doubt is my mom...

got to go... daaaa~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I was born on 5 Muharram 1407.. sweet and cute lady~ haha~ just joking... common and moderate... a little servant of Allah.. love art... complicated~~